Immigration law is a very broad area of law comprising many subjects. I do not practice all areas of immigration law. I am a specialist within the specialty field of immigration. By focusing my practice of immigration law on litigation, appellate advocacy, and complex matters, I have been perceived as an expert in my immigration law practice areas by my peers.
This is why I am often asked to speak at so many continuing legal education courses and have been asked to be on the American Immigration Lawyers Association Amicus Committee and the Advisory Committee to the Legal Action Center of the American Immigration Council.
Among the areas of Immigration law that I practice are:
- Removal and Deportation Defense before Immigration Courts
- Appeals and Motions to the Board of Immigration Appeals
- Petitions for Review in the U.S. Court of Appeals
- Consultations Regarding Immigration Consequence of a Plea Agreement
- Mandamus actions in the U.S. District Courts
- Criminal Immigration
- Detained Cases
- Naturalization and Naturalization Denials
- Adjustment of Status
- Joint Motions to Reopen
- Deferred Actions